Alcohol Rehab at SOBA New Jersey
Helping You Recover from Alcohol Addiction
Are you or a loved one struggling with alcohol addiction? SOBA New Jersey offers comprehensive, compassionate, and customizable alcohol rehab treatment programs that can help you reach a healthier, happier tomorrow. We are known throughout New Jersey for making a safe space for people to overcome alcohol addiction or alcohol use disorder.
Please come see it for yourself by taking the first step: dial (888) 229-7989 now.
On This Page
- Treatments for Alcohol Addiction
- What to Do During an Alcohol Overdose
- Benefits of Alcohol Rehab
- Find Out How SOBA New Jersey Can Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Alcohol addiction can feel like a powerful opponent, but SOBA New Jersey is here to show you that you are stronger. There are many tried and proven methods to overcome alcohol addiction and lead a sober lifestyle. We offer many programs, treatments, and therapies that can be personalized to your needs and give you a fair chance to gain lasting sobriety.
Some of our most popular alcohol rehab treatments include:
- Medical detox: People with strong addictions to alcohol can require medical detox treatments to start their rehab program. Medical detox keeps the patient under medical supervision to prevent dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- Short-term residential: After medical detox, short-term residential care is often the next step. During a short-term residential program, you can enjoy all the amenities of our alcohol rehab facility as you move through an efficient recovery process that can conclude in 30 days or less.
- Long-term residential: Severe alcohol addiction can require months of rehab managed by our professional team. With our luxurious and welcoming alcohol rehab center, we offer long-term residential care that lasts 90 days, 180 days, or more.
- Outpatient program: An intensive outpatient program (IOP) can be used to give you the guidance and strength needed to overcome alcohol addiction without requiring a stay in our center. Most IOP sessions take only 9 hours a week. IOP lets you gain sobriety while sticking to your pre-existing work and/or education schedule.
Alcohol rehab treatments can take a varying amount of time because everyone who comes to SOBA New Jersey is seen as an individual who needs care designed for them. Some people might be able to fight off the early signs of alcohol use disorder by finishing a 30-day rehab program. On the other hand, some people with severe alcohol addictions that have harmed them for years or decades might require rehab programs that last 180 days or longer.
Before you start an alcohol rehab program at SOBA New Jersey, we make sure that you have a clear understanding of the treatments and therapies that we recommend. You will never have to worry about being surprised by the duration of a rehab program.
Common signs of an alcohol overdose include:
- Confusion, stupor, or lack of situational awareness
- Difficulty remaining conscious or blacking out
- Vomiting and inability to drink water without nausea
- Seizures or irregular movements
- Unusual breathing or breathing difficulties
- Clammy or sweaty skin
- Low body temperature, paleness, or blue skin
If someone is having an alcohol overdose, call 911 immediately. Not all symptoms of an alcohol overdose must show for the person to be in danger. Stay with them while you await the emergency medical technicians. If conscious, the intoxicated person should lean forward to prevent choking while vomiting. If lying down or unconscious, the intoxicated person should lie on one side to prevent choking if vomiting occurs.
Alcohol rehab can be an overwhelmingly positive experience, especially when it is guided by rehab specialists like those at SOBA New Jersey. If you are curious about alcohol rehab and recovery treatments, then please call (888) 229-7989, so we can tell you more.
Benefits of alcohol rehab include the following and more:
- Improved physical and mental health in sobriety.
- Guided treatments are easier to follow.
- Group therapy lets you share your experiences in a safe space.
- Celebrating victories of sobriety.
SOBA New Jersey is always ready to hear from new and returning people who want our help fighting alcohol addiction. Our New Jersey alcohol rehab center has been designed to be warm and refreshing, not cold and clinical. While here and under our guidance, we are confident that you will find the courage and focus needed to challenge alcohol addiction head-on.
Alcohol addiction can be extremely dangerous to a person’s physical, mental, emotional, social, and financial well-being. Alcohol rehab is not only beneficial, but it can also be necessary in cases of severe addiction.
Alcohol rehab can be helpful for anyone, whether going to rehab was their idea or not. Many people who come to SOBA New Jersey for alcohol rehab are first brought here by their loved ones who knew that something was wrong before they did.
Alcohol rehab programs can take many different forms at SOBA New Jersey thanks to our various offerings and specialists. To figure out which alcohol rehab program is best for you, please dial (888) 229-7989. We take pride in our ability to create a personalized program for everyone, rather than relying on a cookie-cutter pre-made approach to rehab.
If you have healthcare insurance, then you likely have insurance coverage for alcohol addiction treatments and rehab. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) expanded addiction treatment coverage to most people with insurance, which helps make it more affordable.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.