Stimulant Addiction Treatment in New Jersey
SOBA New Jersey Believes in You
When an addiction to a stimulant has you feeling lost and without hope, please remember that SOBA New Jersey and our kind staff have always believed in you. Throughout our years of helping people overcome drug addictions, we have seen the strength inside people, again and again. No addiction is ever bigger than the human spirit, so we know that you can fight your stimulant addiction and win, especially when you are supported by rehab professionals and others who are fighting the same fight.
People choose SOBA New Jersey for stimulant rehab because of our:
- Customized rehab treatment plans
- Treatments with no judgment
- Professional medical detox clinic
- Community-driven rehabilitation
Fighting a stimulant addiction does not require permission from anyone, especially not your addiction. Take action and control of your life today with our support and guidance! Together, we can create a path to sobriety that you are happy to follow.
On This Page:
- Different Treatments for Stimulant Addictions
- Medical Detox for Stimulant Addiction
- A Treatment Center Dedicated to You
Call (888) 229-7989 to speak with our New Jersey stimulant addiction treatment specialists.
Different Treatments for Stimulant Addictions
You are unique. Your physical and mental health levels are unique. The severity of your addiction to a stimulant is unique as well. As such, the treatment plan you use to fight your addiction must also be unique.
We do not suggest you go to a rehab center if it is going to give you a pre-manufactured recovery program that does not consider your needs and expectations. Instead, please come to SOBA New Jersey to discuss how to create a recovery plan that is fitted to you and that focuses on your comfort, too.
We offer a variety of customizable stimulant addiction treatments, such as:
- Family therapy programs: Family therapy programs focus on the entire family unit, bringing together you and your loved ones to work together towards recovery. Family members are educated about addiction and how it affects both you and the family as a whole. They learn how to communicate effectively and develop healthy coping mechanisms to manage any challenges that may arise during the recovery process.
- Adventure therapy: Adventure therapy, a type of active therapy that involves physical activities such as hiking, camping, horseback riding, and other outdoor activities, can be an effective tool for those struggling with stimulant addiction. Adventure therapy can help you build self-esteem, develop positive coping mechanisms, and strengthen your commitment to recovery. Moreover, adventure therapy encourages you to develop a sense of empowerment that can translate to other areas of your life.
- Short-term residential programs: Short-term residential programs provide intensive, focused treatment in a structured environment. These programs typically last 30-90 days and offer individual and group therapy sessions, as well as education on addiction and relapse prevention. Short-term residential programs can help you build a strong foundation for recovery and provide you with the tools you need to transition to an outpatient setting or other ongoing support.
- Dual diagnosis treatments: Dual-diagnosis treatment is an approach that addresses both addiction and co-occurring mental health conditions such as depression or anxiety. People struggling with stimulant addiction may have underlying mental health conditions that are contributing to their substance abuse. Dual-diagnosis treatment can help these individuals by providing comprehensive care that addresses all aspects of their health at once, rather than separately.
Not seeing a treatment or program that catches your attention? Don’t worry! We have many more offerings and ways to personalize treatment, so it fits your expectations and needs.
Medical Detox for Stimulant Addiction
Medical detoxification, also known as detox, is a process that helps you safely and comfortably withdraw from an addictive substance like a stimulant. Stimulant addiction can cause physical dependence, which can lead to withdrawal symptoms such as exhaustion, depression, and increased appetite, among others. Medical detoxification takes place in a safe, medically supervised environment and involves the administration of approved and regulated medication to help manage withdrawal symptoms or prevent them entirely.
A Treatment Center Dedicated to You
SOBA New Jersey is proud to be a stimulant addiction rehab center that is known for being truly committed to the people who come to us for help. From the very first time you speak with a member of our team, we will be focused on helping you overcome addiction and enjoy sobriety. Our mission is to make sure you have a real chance at recovering, and we are ready to go above and beyond your expectations to make it happen.
Talk with addiction treatment professionals who care about your future. Dial (888) 229-7989 or use an online contact form today.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.