New Jersey Cocaine Addiction Rehab
SOBA New Jersey Personalizes Cocaine Rehab
If you or someone you love is struggling with cocaine abuse or addiction, know that healing is possible. With professional cocaine addiction treatment and rehab options, you can get on the path to healing and long-term sobriety. At SOBA New Jersey, we offer customizable cocaine addiction treatments in New Jersey for adults 18 and older who are struggling with serious substance use disorders. Our clients and their families receive direct access to some of the state’s top clinicians at every stage of the recovery process.
Contact us online or call (888) 229-7989 to speak to our admissions specialists. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
On This Page
- What to Do During a Cocaine Overdose
- What Is Involved in Cocaine Addiction Treatment?
- Determine the Right Cocaine Rehab Program Today
What to Do During a Cocaine Overdose
Cocaine overdose symptoms can include high blood pressure or racing pulse, sweating, nausea, confusion, anxiety, tremors, or stroke. If someone has taken any amount of cocaine and is showing one or more of these common overdose symptoms, then you should seek medical attention immediately.
When someone is having a cocaine overdose, you should:
- Call 911 immediately and inform the dispatcher that you believe the person is experiencing a cocaine overdose.
- Lay the person on their side to help reduce the risk of aspiration or choking.
- Use a cold compress to keep their body temperature down if they are running a fever.
- Place the person in a safe space like on a couch or bed and away from sharp edges and furniture that could hurt them if they fall over.
- Stay with the person until the paramedics arrive and then give them space to work.
What Is Involved in Cocaine Addiction Treatment?
After recognizing the signs and symptoms of cocaine abuse, the next step is to know your options for intervention and treatment for cocaine addiction. For so many people throughout New Jersey, we are the first choice in cocaine rehab treatments. We offer a range of cocaine addiction treatments in New Jersey, all of which can be customized to fit each person’s needs.
Our cocaine rehab programs include the following and more:
- Medical detox
- Short-term residential rehab
- Long-term drug rehab
- Outpatient treatment services
- Family programs
- Adventure therapy
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Partial care
- Executive program
- Graduation and alumni program
We provide comfortable housing and a stigma-free environment for those working toward recovery from cocaine addiction. Our emphasis on whole-person healing includes nutrition education, alternative therapies, social healing, and more. Our goal is to provide you with the tools, resources, and support you need to succeed in achieving lasting sobriety and freedom from cocaine dependence.
Benefits of Rehab & Overcoming Cocaine Addiction
As a strong stimulant, cocaine can trick its users into thinking that they are “fine” while on the drug and addicted to it. The truth is that cocaine can only bring downsides and consequences. By entering cocaine rehab, you will unlock a variety of benefits that never could be enjoyed fully while addicted to cocaine.
To name only a few of the benefits of cocaine rehab:
- You can start to feel physically and mentally healthier as you move through the detox and rehab process.
- You can regain a sense of control over your decisions if you had been feeling like your choices had previously depended on how and when you would have your next dose of cocaine.
- You can start to save your finances by cutting out the expensive costs of maintaining a cocaine addiction.
- You can begin to rebuild relationships that became strained due to cocaine addiction affecting your mood and decisions.
Difficulties of Cocaine Rehab
We can’t promise that cocaine rehab will be a completely stress-free experience. It is common for people to experience difficulties during rehab that require strength and support. Thankfully, SOBA New Jersey is designed to give both to you. By starting with medical detox, you will be even better positioned to overcome any challenges.
How Long Cocaine Rehab Can Take?
Cocaine rehab at SOBA New Jersey is a program that is made to be unique because your addiction is unique, too. With that said, the amount of time to complete a rehab program can vary from one person to the next. Some people benefit from a 30-day outpatient rehab program, and others need to spend more time in an inpatient rehab program.
Our Cocaine Rehab in New Jersey Can Help
SOBA New Jersey has many different cocaine rehab program options for you to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you? It is a matter of sitting with our team, discussing your addiction and its source, and exploring our treatment plans.
Together, we can build a cocaine rehab plan that fits what you need, not something premanufactured for just anyone. No matter what program you use, we will be right there to support, guide, and encourage you at every step. You can even depend on us to help you understand your insurance coverage, so you can see just how affordable treatments can be.
If you’re ready to find the freedom beyond drugs that you’ve been waiting for, call us today at (888) 229-7989 or contact us online.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.