Humana Addiction Rehab in New Jersey
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Using Humana Insurance
With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health insurance companies began to offer or widely broadened their coverage for addiction disorders and mental health treatments. Humana Inc., one of the nation’s top health insurance providers, took the opportunity to create a diverse catalog of insurance plans that help partially or fully pay for drug addiction treatments and alcohol abuse rehab. If you have Humana health insurance, then you might be able to use it to start a highly affordable addiction treatment plan—and SOBA New Jersey can help.
We are excited to announce that we are officially in-network with Humana. This partnership allows us to offer our top-quality services with incredible discounts, which could make the addiction treatments that you need cost next to nothing out of your own finances. Together, we can start you down
Let’s talk today about how Humana makes addiction rehab in New Jersey affordable for more people than ever before. Call (888) 229-7989.
What is Humana Insurance?
Currently, Humana is the third-largest health insurance provider in the United States. Its size and popularity allow the company to offer its insurance policies to more regions, as well as broaden the coverage types in the average policy. People with Humana insurance can use it to access affordable health care and medical treatments of all sorts, including those specifically for addiction recovery and rehabilitation.
Different Humana Insurance Plans
As a large health insurance provider, Humana has the opportunity to make many different health insurance plans and options. When a party is looking for a new health insurance plan, the variety creates flexibility and affordability. The good news is that no matter what Humana health insurance plan you have, its coverage most likely applies to many of our addiction recovery treatments here at SOBA New Jersey.
Our team is well-versed in insurance plan details and language. If you are confused by your insurance plan and don’t know what it covers, please do not worry. We would be happy to sit down with you and analyze your Humana insurance plan to see how its coverage applies to our rehab options.
Different Humana insurance plans that you might have include:
- Individual: Humana offers individual insurance plans that can be purchased privately. This option is useful for independent contractors, the self-employed, and anyone who wants to add a supplemental health insurance plan to the insurance they already have.
- Family: A family insurance plan includes coverage for all members of the policyholder’s family. It is a good insurance option for people who need to insure their spouses, children, and dependents, especially if they don’t have access to insurance themselves.
- Group: Employers and organizations can purchase group insurance through Humana, which will give insurance coverage to all members of that group. If you are considered an employee, then you likely have some sort of group health insurance that is provided as an employment benefit.
- Small business: Humana even sells small business insurance plans that are designed to protect a small business’s assets, property, and finances from liability. This type of insurance can sometimes include health insurance options for business owners and their employees.
What Does In-Network Insurance Mean?
SOBA New Jersey is in-network with Humana. When a healthcare provider is in-network with an insurance provider, it means that the two parties hold a contract that benefits both parties and policyholders. Essentially, SOBA New Jersey offers discounted rates to Humana, and Humana refers its policyholders to SOBA New Jersey.
What this means for you as a client of SOBA New Jersey is increased affordability. With discounted rates offered to Humana, the savings are passed directly to you. Many people with Humana insurance can use the rehab treatments at our addiction recovery center for minimal out-of-pocket costs if any at all.
How Humana Insurance Works
Humana health insurance is used to reduce the cost of addiction treatments that you, the policyholder, need to pay. During the intake process at SOBA New Jersey, one of our intake specialists can review your insurance policy to see how much your Humana insurance coverage will help reduce those costs. Your policy could cover a flat amount of the total costs, cover a percentage of each treatment’s costs, or both.
A great benefit of coming to SOBA New Jersey for drug and alcohol rehab is that we offer personalization that few other rehab centers do. By personalizing your recovery plan, we can get you the care options that benefit you the most, which can reduce the total costs by keeping your plan concise and effective.
Humana Rehab Insurance Plans
The insurance coverage you get through Humana could apply to many different addiction recovery treatments offered by SOBA New Jersey. Every case is different, though, so it is best to explore those options with a member of our team.
Your Humana insurance coverage could help pay for:
- Medical detox: The first step in your recovery plan might be medical detox, which keeps you under medical supervision while experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
- Inpatient treatment: Humana can help pay for inpatient treatment options, which are beneficial for people who need extended rehab treatments. As an inpatient treatment member of SOBA New Jersey, we know you will be excited to enjoy all our luxurious amenities.
- Outpatient treatment: For people who need to maintain a regular day-to-day schedule for work, school, and parental obligations, outpatient treatment can work. You can stay on the path of recovery while also staying committed to your other responsibilities and interests.
Use Humana at SOBA New Jersey Today
SOBA New Jersey is reputable throughout the state for making rehab easy and comfortable for our clients. Our focus on your best interests begins with the intake process, which can involve discussing how your Humana insurance coverage will apply to our treatments. You could be just one phone call away from a highly affordable recovery plan that leads you to lasting sobriety.
Contact us online or dial (888) 229-7989 now for more information.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.