Alcohol & Drug Rehab Covered by AmeriGroup
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) helped make drug addiction rehab and alcohol abuse treatments more affordable to more people. Under this act, any healthcare insurance provider that has coverage for physical injuries and illnesses must also provide similar or better coverage for mental health care, which includes addiction rehab. This requirement includes AmeriGroup.
At SOBA New Jersey, we are excited to say that we can accept AmeriGroup insurance policies. If you live in New Jersey and want to fight addiction without worrying about your bank account, please come see how much coverage your AmeriGroup insurance provides. Rehab, medical detox, and more could all be far more affordable than you think.
On This Page
Call (888) 229-7989 to see how AmeriGroup and SOBA New Jersey can help you stop addiction. Contact us today!
What is AmeriGroup?
AmeriGroup is a popular healthcare insurance provider that focuses on providing coverage to seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income families. It currently insured nearly 8 million people from these demographics. People in low-income households are statistically at a higher risk of addiction than the average person, so the coverage provided by AmeriGroup is highly important in the fight against addiction.
Healthcare Plans Through AmeriGroup
AmeriGroup is an HMO/PPO plan with Medicare. As such, its insurance coverage can apply to many different forms of care, depending on the plan that covers you.
AmeriGroup has several different insurance plans, including:
- Medicare Advantage Plans: An “Advantage” plan from AmeriGroup can cover prescription medications that are often used in drug and alcohol rehab plans. It can also cover specialized healthcare needs, which may include addiction recovery.
- Medicare Part D Plans: The “Part D” plan from AmeriGroup provides addiction coverage for prescription drugs. If you have coverage from this plan, then you could pay nothing out-of-pocket for certain treatments.
- Medicare Supplement Plans: A “Supplement” plan or Medigap plan is used to reduce deductibles that you pay for various treatments. It also allows you to see any medical provider that accepts Medicare patients, such as SOBA New Jersey.
For more information about AmeriGroup’s different coverage options, you can click here to visit the official AmeriGroup website. You can also call(888) 229-7989 to talk to a member of the SOBA New Jersey intake team. We would be happy to see if your insurance will cover rehab treatments here.
What Can AmeriGroup Cover?
We have many different rehab treatments here at SOBA New Jersey. We are certain that there will be one that helps you recover from addiction and gain lasting sobriety. Depending on your AmeriGroup insurance plan, you could have significant coverage for the treatments you need.
Let us see if your AmeriGroup insurance will help for the following treatments and more:
- Medical detox: If your addiction has lasted for months or years, or if it involves a strong narcotic, then medical detox might be a necessary first step in your recovery plan. Detox places you under medical supervision to ensure that no dangerous withdrawal symptoms occur.
- Inpatient treatment: For people who need to stay at SOBA New Jersey due to the severity of their addictions, our inpatient treatment programs make them feel at home. Your AmeriGroup coverage could cover the bulk of this unique program’s costs.
- Outpatient treatment: Recovery from addiction doesn’t have to require you to stay at our rehab center for long. We offer outpatient treatment options that fit into your daily schedule, so you can continue your work, education, or family life without compromising the help you need.
Learn More About AmeriGroup with SOBA New Jersey
SOBA New Jersey is committed to making your life easier from the moment you call us for help. We would be happy to explore your AmeriGroup insurance options to see what applies to our treatments and how affordable they can be. You deserve a happy, sober life. Let us support you on the journey there.
Contact us at (888) 229-7989 to see how AmeriGroup insurance can help pay for rehab.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.