Aetna Addiction Rehab in New Jersey
Drug & Alcohol Treatment Covered by Aetna Insurance
Drug addiction treatments and alcohol abuse rehab are more affordable to more people than ever thanks to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This act requires health insurance companies to provide coverage for addiction disorders and mental health treatments, just as they do for physical ailments. Aetna is one of the country’s leading health insurance providers that now helps cover the costs of many different types of addiction treatments.
SOBA New Jersey is excited to say that we are partnered with Aetna. As an Aetna insurance partner, we can accept many Aetna policies that make our rehab treatments highly affordable for many people. Whether you are struggling with alcohol addiction or substance use disorder, you should see how we and Aetna can help you overcome it.
Call (888) 229-7989 to ask a member of our team about how Aetna can make your rehab treatments more affordable.
What is Aetna Insurance?
Aetna is one of the top healthcare insurance providers in the country. It offers individual insurance plans that can be privately purchased, but most of its coverage is provided to employees as an employment benefit. Its coverage helps people pay for all sorts of medical care. With the ADA, the coverage now includes addiction-related treatment coverage.
Aetna Addiction Treatment Insurance Plans
Aetna prides itself on its insurance plan flexibility and availability. The insurance company has a few different plan options that apply to substance addiction treatments and rehab programs. Not sure if your insurance plan will apply to the treatments that you need? Not to worry—we would be more than happy to help you figure that out before any treatments begin, so there will be no surprise costs.
Three parent categories of Aetna rehab insurance plans are:
- Open-Access: An open-access Aetna insurance plan gives you the chance to pick your own physician. This plan is ideal if your current physician is reluctant to let you explore how addiction treatments at a professional rehab center could help. It also allows you to seek treatments without a referral from your primary care physician.
- Copay-Only: A copay-only insurance plan through Aetna requires you to pay a deductible for treatments, followed by small copay amounts if necessary. This type of insurance plan might be the best option for you if you need extensive rehabilitative treatments.
- High-Deductible: A high-deductible insurance plan through Aetna works with health savings account options to give you some control over your medical treatment spending. Although the deductible amount is higher than normal, the benefit is that most coverage options and benefits will apply before you reach the deductible lower limit.
How Aetna Insurance Works
Aetna insurance plans help mitigate the cost of medical and rehab care for the policyholder. Usually, Aetna can either pay a preset flat amount or pay a preset percentage of the total costs. The amount of coverage can also change from one type of treatment to another. For example, the coverage for inpatient care might look different than outpatient care coverage.
Aetna also offers to provide at least some coverage in emergencies, even if the emergency treatment would not normally be included in the policy. For example, if you needed to be admitted to inpatient rehab in an emergency to preserve your health, then Aetna would still give you some coverage, no matter where you went for help.
Different Aetna Rehab Insurance Plans
SOBA New Jersey can review your Aetna insurance plan to see what coverages could be available to pay for different types of treatments. We offer many rehab treatments, so the benefits through your insurance could be substantial.
Important rehab treatments that Aetna insurance can help pay for include:
- Medical detox: Many people who join an addiction recovery plan will start with medical detox, which gives them a safe space to get through withdrawal symptoms. Aetna offers medical detox coverage in most situations. Rapid detox might not be covered, though.
- Inpatient treatment: If you have to stay at SOBA New Jersey for several nights or longer due to the severity of your addiction, Aetna insurance coverage can be used to keep the total cost of inpatient care low. Aetna has Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze inpatient rehab plans that vary in terms of the deductible amount. People with a higher risk of relapse would benefit from signing up for a higher tier of coverage.
- Outpatient treatment: SOBA New Jersey offers outpatient treatment options that let you benefit from rehab and still maintain a normal day-to-day schedule. Aetna offers insurance coverage for some outpatient treatments, but not all. We will let you know if your policy will help pay for outpatient care.
Use Aetna Insurance at SOBA New Jersey
Everything at SOBA New Jersey is designed to make your life easier as one of our clients, starting with the intake process. We can discuss your Aetna insurance coverage to see how it will help pay for the rehab treatments that you need to get back on your feet. Your comfort and recovery are always our top priorities.
For more information, fill out an online contact form or call (888) 229-7989 now.
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.