Outpatient Rehab in Voorhees, NJ
Voorhees Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
At SOBA New Jersey, we’re committed to providing addiction treatment services that work best for each client’s individual needs. For those who don’t live near our residential rehab center or don’t inpatient care, we offer flexible treatment services from our facility in Voorhees Township!
As one of the state’s leading addiction treatment centers, SOBA New Jersey has earned a reputation for high-quality, personalized care. We offer experienced specialists, evidence-based therapies, and an integrated approach to wellness, and have helped thousands of individuals begin their recoveries and build the foundations for future success. If you’re ready to begin your journey, SOBA is here to help.
Our Outpatient Treatment Programs
Breaking the cycle of substance abuse is a deeply difficult and personal journey. At SOBA New Jersey, we leverage our team’s tremendous insight and training to deliver high-quality clinical care at a more affordable and flexible recovery schedule than traditional residential treatment options.
We offer two outpatient treatment programs:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Our intensive outpatient program is ideal for those who can benefit from in-depth care while still maintaining the ability to work, continue school, and attend to existing obligations. Clients have access to professional counseling, therapy, and mental health treatment, as well as a variety of resources, support groups, and educational courses. IOP sessions amount to 9 hours per week and are typically spread over three or more days.
- Outpatient Program: Our outpatient program allows clients to continue their recoveries while developing critical relapse prevention skills.Outpatient program services mirror those provided through out intensive program, but at a reduced treatment schedule; weekly outpatient care typically amounts to less than 9 treatment hours and can be tailored to as few as 3 hours over several days. This flexibility allows clients to maintain a work-life-recovery balance that gradually tapers toward a single 1-hour treatment session per week.
Our outpatient programs offer clients access to caring specialists, customized treatment plans, and a wealth of support resources for both drug and alcohol addiction treatment. This includes the following and more:
- Clinical assessment and case management
- Mental health treatment
- Dual diagnosis
- Individual counseling and group therapy
- Psychoeducation courses
- Family education and counseling
- Topic-oriented discussion group
- Self-help introductory courses
Why Outpatient Addiction Treatment?
Outpatient rehab is a form of addiction treatment that generally involves participation in periodic meetings, therapies, and other related courses or counseling throughout the week. Unlike inpatient programs, outpatient rehab allows a person to live at home and maintain their routine and schedule while still obtaining professional support for their recovery.
Some of the benefits of outpatient care include:
- Flexibility in your recovery schedule
- Fewer disruptions to your daily life and existing obligations
- Lower costs than inpatient treatment programs
- The ability to continue employment or school
- The ability to maintain a personal life outside of treatment
- The ability to integrate recovery into your daily life and routine
Is Outpatient Rehab Right for Me?
At SOBA New Jersey, clients who enroll in our outpatient programs are often approaching the end of their “formal” substance abuse recoveries. However, some seek outpatient care to refresh an existing recovery after months or years of sobriety, supplement other types of treatment programs, or address their substance use and mental health issues through a more flexible schedule.
Outpatient rehab may be a good option for people who:
- Are seeking flexible addiction treatment for their post-detox care.
- Have completed a residential program and wish to expand upon their recovery while assimilating into a sober life as part of their long-term care.
- Require a refresher on relapse prevention and access to flexible counseling and support.
- Are exhibiting potential signs of substance abuse or newly forming addictions.
- Want to address their mental health and build a stronger foundation for their recovery.
- Have a solid network of support at home, but still want in-depth care.
- Are working business professionals or students who require custom plans and scheduling.
Not sure if outpatient care is right for you? Not a problem! At SOBA New Jersey, we’ve made it our mission to ensure clients feel comfortable and confident in their recovery journeys. Our intake specialists can consult you in-person or over the phone to evaluate the most appropriate treatment options based on your unique needs and situation.
SOBA New Jersey offers a range of comprehensive addiction treatment services – from medical detox and inpatient care to flexible outpatient programs, partial care rehab, and telehealth rehab. Learn more about our programs and treatments.
Expert Care and Support from the Start
Seeking professional help is the first and most important step in ending the cycle of substance abuse. At SOBA New Jersey, we’re dedicated to providing exceptional care and client support throughout the recovery process. From verifying your insurance and answering questions during the admissions process to conducting a clinical assessment to identify the right path for your recovery, we’re here to guide you toward a productive post-recovery life.
Like our detox and residential treatment centers, our Voorhees outpatient drug and alcohol rehab facility offers luxury amenities and a safe and secure environment. If you’d like more information about our outpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment services, our facility in Voorhees Township, or what a customized treatment plan may look like for you, give us a call at (888) 229-7989 or contact us online!
At times, you can feel lost and confused when struggling with addiction or mental health. Our team understands what you are going through and works with you to reclaim the life you deserve.