How Inpatient Treatment Supports Addiction Recovery
For those who have been using and abusing drugs for a long time, inpatient treatment can prove to be beneficial when it comes to helping them reach their individual goals. The experts at SOBA New Jersey are here to share the many
What is Short-Term Residential Treatment?
As the name suggests, short-term residential treatment is a form of addiction treatment where a client can take advantage of a safe, stable, and monitored living environment while being introduced to the tools they need to achieve long-term sobriety. After completing a medical detox program, our clients are then moved to a luxurious and inviting atmosphere where they are able to relax and focus on their individual goals.
When Residential Treatment May be Appropriate
At SOBA New Jersey, we typically recommend short-term residential treatment for people who:
- Feel strong urges to use an addictive substance.
- Want close, professional monitoring to keep them accountable.
- Show “consequential” addictive behavior.
- Struggle with withdrawal symptoms and management.
- Have preexisting medical conditions that worsen their addiction.
Benefits of Residential Treatment
Some of the many benefits of enrolling in a short-term residential treatment program at SOBA New Jersey include:
- Around-the-clock support from professionals.
- 34 hours of group counseling each week.
- 1 hour of individual counseling each week.
- Luxurious amenities that encourage relaxation.
- Courtesy client pick-up.
Addiction Treatment in New Jersey
At SOBA New Jersey, our team of dedicated, experienced, and knowledgeable professionals are here to help young adults to overcome their issues with substance abuse and addiction. Offering a full range of addiction treatment and mental health services, our goal is to provide the high-quality care you deserve and ensure that you have the foundation you need to succeed in your recovery.
Call our admissions coordinators at (888) 229-7989 to learn more about our addiction treatment programs and how we can help you on the path toward a sober lifestyle.